Become our next Cycling Coach
We are looking for a cycling coach to join our expanding team.
Girls Get Strong Cycling help women get stronger on their bikes through online coaching. We are looking for a passionate female cyclist to help share our mission and inspire other female cyclists to get stronger.
Please read ALL the following information before applying:
- Be at an advanced level of cycling, preferably with racing experience.
- Have a positive attitude to lift others.
- Show compassion in working with clients of a range of backgrounds
- A high level of English
- Be located in Mallorca
- Have a professional attitude
- Hold documents to legally work in Spain.
- Have confidence to be part of the sales process for new clients.
- The willingness to learn.
- You will be given full training and support in gaining appropriate qualifications.
About the Role:-
- You will deliver online training to female cyclists and conduct video calls.
- Although you will deliver online coaching, you will need to be located in Mallorca and have easy access to Palma for training.
- You can work flexible hours.
- You will be representing the brand and will reflect a positive attitude to clients and colleagues at all times.
- You will hold a high level of interpersonal skills to ensure all clients become the best versions of themselves.
- You will be required to follow our standard operating procedures and commit to continual professional development, to ensure our high standards of practice are consistently achieved.
- You will form part of the sales team.
In return Girls Get Strong Cycling will hope to provide you will a meaningful and fulfilling career with above industry standard rates of pay.
To apply please send us:-
1. A covering letter explaining:-
• What are your key skills and strengths, physical and mental that you can bring to Girls Get Strong Cycling?
• What makes you passionate about cycling?
• Explain your cycling experience and your proudest achievements as a cyclist?
• What do you think defines a successful cycling coach?
• What are 3 key factors to a successful client/coach relationship?
• What strengths can you bring to Girls Get Strong Cycling?
• Your current hours of availability
2. Your C.V.
Ensure that you provide evidence that you meet ALL of the essential criteria.
Due to the high number of applicants. You will only be considered if you meet all of the criteria. Ensure you send both the covering letter and c.v. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘I want to be Girls Get Strong Cyclings' next coach’